The Classic Collection is comparable to the “Platinum Plus Pro” collection on Golf Digest Planner, and gives you full access to the Golf Digest Planner site as well as a complete set of contests, signs, and prizes to make your event a success.
The Classic Collection includes:
Event Day Contests
- $50,000 Shootout with a customized sponsor sign- A shootout is a great chance for everyone to crowd around after the event and watch 4 players take a shot from 165 yards to get a hole in one. If any of the players make the shot, they are awarded $50,000! This can be a great sponsorship opportunity as well as a great fundraiser, as you can raffle the four places off, or award it to the winning foursome.
- 2’ x 6’ Customized Welcome Banner- A welcome banner is the first thing your guests will see as they drive in and gives the sponsors even more recognition on event day. All tournaments should have a welcome banner that displays the sponsors and welcomes the guests to the big day!
- Longest Drive Contest with a “Big Ticket” prize and customized sponsor sign – An all day contest on a par 3 of your choice. At the end of the day, the person who shot the longest drive gets 2 tickets to a sporting event! The winner will write down six games they’d like to attend (no finals or playoffs) and will receive two tickets to one of their choices.
- Closest to The Pin Contest with a “Big Ticket” prize and customized sponsor sign - A Closest to the Pin contest also goes on throughout the day on a par 3 of your choice. At the end of the day, the person who got closest to the pin will win 2 tickets to a sporting event of their choice! The winner will write down six games they’d like to attend (no finals or playoffs) and will receive two tickets to one of their choices.
- 50/50 Raffle Board (2’ x 4’)- A great fundraiser for your event. Sell squares on the board for a dollar amount of your choosing, and raise money for your event while awarding one lucky winner 50% of the proceeds!
Golf Digest Planner Website
- Display Sponsorship/Golfer Opportunities
- Online Golfer/Sponsor Registration
- Accept Credit Card Payments Online
- Use PayPal Business Account for Payment Processing
- Manage Golfer Pairings and Hole Assignments
- Manage Committees
- Manage Volunteers
- View Sample Event Budgets
- Automatic Task List Reminders
- Copy a Tournament Feature
- Access to the HTML editor, where you can create your own webpages within your site,
- A custom URL, so you can create a URL that your guests can return to easily year after year (such as golfforthekids.com),
- An ad-free site, so that the webpage is all your own and does not include the PlanMyGolfEvent or GolfDigestPlanner name.
Cost includes adding your event name and/or sponsor name to each sign. You will receive a planning package to provide imprint information after your order is received. All of our signs include stakes.
You will receive a link to set-up your custom website after your order is received.
Please Note: Golf Digest Planner reserves the right to substitute any prizes of equal or higher value.